Up to 19,435 sq ft of flexible low rent office spaces available at Sackville House in Crawley.
The property has been well fitted out by the outgoing tenant and so can be immediately occupied as a whole or in five separate units. The offices have the following specification:
- Multiple entrance receptions
- Flexible open plan floor plates with high quality tenants, fittings and quality partitioning
- Suspended ceilings with cat II lighting
- Raised floor (first floor)
- Solid floor (ground floor), potential for storage or manufacturing
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Kitchen facilities
- 87 car spaces
The offices are available as a whole or in part on a lease to March 2020. The current passing rent is low at only £15.50 per sq ft.
Tim Hardwicke, head of agency for SHW said: “Manor Royal is a locus for successful Sussex businesses, and Sackville House is a great opportunity to be part of this prime regional hub at a highly cost-effective rental rate.”